Corporate Ergonomic Chairs
We work with clients to improve working environments and boost productivity.
Why Work With Our Projects Team?
The way we feel, behave, and perform at work partly depends on the environment around us. Factors like uncomfortable seating can have a negative impact. When you work with the Ergonomic Chairs-Direct projects team, you will benefit from a range of additional extras and expert advice.
Corporate Ergonomic Office Chairs
All of our ranges are ergonomically designed, physiotherapist approved and fully guaranteed for office environments. With 24/7 ranges such as Ergo Elite, Ergo Excellence and Positive Plus suitable for heavy use environments.
- Ergo Custom is our budget range, but still benefits from all of our research and expertise, making it a great value for money solution with a 5-year guarantee.
- Ergo Adapt Mesh is an elegant postural mesh backed chair with easy to use fingertip controls making it the simplest chair to adapt to your daily working needs.
- Ergo Positive Plus is particularly a top selling chair in the corporate sector. The whole family is, as standard, multi adjustable. With a huge seat slide of 125mm, the largest in the marketplace, and in-built body tension control and lumbar support this family of chairs is perfect for smaller to larger users. We think Ergo Positive Plus is a Facilities Managers dream – no need to buy new chairs when staff move on, simple adjustment ensures this one-stop chair is a solution to all.
- Ergo Elite is our favourite range, and strikes a lovely balance of quality, support, comfort and cost. Our elite office chairs feature synchronised mechanisms, lumbar cushions and more fantastic features to give you the support you need.
- Ergo Excellence is a range of office chairs built to perform. With 24 hour usage, long term postural solutions and high performance for ANY and ALL users, they are well worth the investment. Choose from high or medium back office chairs based on your body’s needs – we’re your one stop shop for corporate ergonomic solutions.
We’ve been improving workplaces across the UK for over three decades. Our DSE qualified staff and physiotherapists have huge experience and worked with large groups of people, Occupational Health Departments and Specialist Physiotherapists and A2W, corporate clients, Government bodies, Councils, schools, airlines, SME’s etc. We have even supplied seating to the HSE. We are experts in helping the corporate environment.
Our consultancy service puts you in touch with the relevant and appropriately qualified experts to advise on ergonomic health and wellbeing within the workplace. Our job is to improve the health of office workers, prevent musculoskeletal problems from developing and increase health, happiness, and productivity within the workplace. Our DSE assessors are on hand to provide in-depth assessment, coaching and advice on habit changes that needs to be adopted. We are your go-to provider.
Tailor Made Packages
Every project is different. We work to your needs and visions. Managing your employees health and wellbeing can be difficult and sometimes sensitive. We are here to help you. From a simple downloadable checklist to flag up user issues, provide advice with on-site audits and workstation assessments, we have a package to suit you. Our job is to work with clients to improve their working environments with the ultimate goal of boosting morale and productivity. We handle every step of the process, so just sit back and let us do the hard work.
Value for Money
We work closely with clients and suppliers to keep costs down but never compromise on quality. We know what you actually need. No gimmicks, no unnecessary extras, just great chairs that work with you. Corporate clients buying multiple chairs, benefit from additional incentives and quantity discounts. We can also assemble for you. Our fast delivery on individually made chairs ensures a speedy solution to the ergonomic concerns in your workplace.
We will remain your go-to experts, even after your project is complete. We are here to ensure clients and staff are happy, and comfortable! We work closely with you to create a practical action plan going forward, assessments and recommendations, and will remain at your side when you need us for advice, training, and products.
Our team goes above and beyond to make clients happy and staff healthy. Ready to get started? Transform your offices into healthy, inspiring, and efficient workplaces with the help of our projects team.
Let us help you with your workplace improvement project. Get in touch today if you have any questions, or if you would like a quote.